Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MISSING FUNDS
Shocked 
hi admin am missing funds from my account i tried your site out am missing $0.06
Have you been inactive for more than 7 days? If you don't login for more than 7 days, you loose $0.05 daily until you login again or until your balance goes to 0. Please read our TOS: https://cashmining.xyz/?page=tos
i logged but i didnt mining just in and out
This is why you lost money from account balance, we need active members on website. Keeping inactive members with funds into their accounts, won't help us or our active members.
i understand your but what about someone who put in alot of work on site to find out earnings are gone thats wrong and many things can prevent someone not logging in from sickness internet problems and much more i just a little idea for you instead of deleting members earning just put a requirement in place like for lack of logging in more than 7-30 days they must do cash mining for 72 hours and longer than 365 days must do 30 days cashing mining to release frozen funds that way its a win for admin and members
For the moment system remains as it is, but thank you for your suggestions.
ADMIN REFUND MY ACCOUNT I MINED $2.01609 Total Revenue SO $2.01609 - $0.06 = $1.95609 I ONLY HAVE $0.45609 I DIDNT MINE FOR COUPLE DAYS I LOGGED IN EVERY 6 DAYS
(01-10-2019, 10:57 PM)DARNELLFAMOUS Wrote: ADMIN REFUND MY ACCOUNT I MINED $2.01609 Total Revenue SO $2.01609 - $0.06 = $1.95609 I ONLY HAVE $0.45609 I DIDNT MINE FOR COUPLE DAYS I LOGGED IN EVERY 6 DAYS

Read our terms and conditions properly
you are truly a theft changing withdrawl amount on members when they are ready to cashout also the no login from 7 days at a rate of $0.05 per days after the 8th day to no login 5 days at a rate of $0.50 after the 6th day i will send my full review report to SEC